• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root TWRP 2.8.1.0 RECOVERY FULL SELINUX PERMISSIONS WITH CM12 LOLLIPOP 5.1 ROM FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY LIGHT

Hey everybody, Im sorry for the double post but I felt like this one should have its own (if an admin wants me to remove it just msg me and Ill edit it into my last post). Im pretty sure I found a workaround for the "no audio sent from outgoing calls" bug for our rom. I found a guy on YouTube that said you just need to enable the "Touch Sounds" option in the audio settings, or if it is already enabled then just disable and re-enable it. This worked for me so I hope it works for everyone else. And no, it didnt actually "enable" touch sounds for me, so if you dont like them (like I do) then dont worry. Thanks for the good work and I hope the rest of the bugs in this get fixed soon because its an AWESOME rom.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones