• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ulefone Power 3 Review - Test Benchmarks, Camera, Gaming, Battery!

zijincheng

Jan 14, 2012

This is my Ulefone Power 3 Review! I test the battery, gaming, camera, and benchmarks!

Ulefone Power 3 Specifications:
MTK6763 Helio P23 Octacore Processor
6” 18:9 2160x1080 IPS LCD
4GB RAM, 64GB ROM
Android 7.0 Nougat
6080mAh Battery
VoLTE, ViLTE, GPS, Glonass

You want to be careful about buying the Uelfone. I was attracted to the hyped up specifications, low price and bought a Ulefone Power 3 from GearBest. That was a big mistake.

I swapped the working SIMs from my older popular phones to the Ulefone but it did not work. I believe there is a quality problem and the signal reception of the Ulefone is below standard. I later found out from forums that signal reception is also a problem for earlier Ulefone model. So, dont believe the hyped up advertising too much!

Due to new strict international rule against electronic goods with lithium batteries, I could not return the Ulefone. GearBest then promised to refund me a small amount of money. They never returned my money.

Then again, it is a good idea to be very very careful buying mobile phones or electronic goods with lithium batteries. It may explode and burn down your house when you are not at home!Just Google it to find out!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones