1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

unable to download Voxer. darnit. pls help!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by misssyncity, Dec 31, 2011.

1. misssyncity

misssyncity Lurker

Ive been unable to download apps tha arent on the markdt app on my phone! it says that the device isnt compatible?? do i need 2 change my filter se tings or what? im stuck!

Ptkease help me,

Does any1 have a link that may allow me o dwnload it? 8-(

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. gtFlue

gtFlue Newbie

There be quite a few apps that are not compatible with the "stock" rom running on the GT540 (1.6 or 2.1). If your running 2.x.x (above 2.1) you can download the apk file and install from there. You just need to search for the apk download that is NOT tied to the Market. :)

Voxer apk

Remember google (or what ever search engine is your fav) is your friend.

3. Delsus

Delsus Android Enthusiast

Voxer is only compatible with android 2.2+, gt540 is running 1.6 or 2.1 which is why that paticular app is incompatible, 2.1 is getting old now and devs are starting to stop support because its getting hard to keep apps compatible with the older APIs and make them work with the newer APIs.

Also the market on your phone only shows apps that are compatible with your phone, anything that is incompatible will not be shown.

LG Optimus (GT540) Forum

The LG Optimus (GT540) release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.0" inch screen, 3MP camera, 156GB RAM, processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews