• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unable to Read/Review Emails Received from iPhone/iPad

TJB001

Lurker
Jan 12, 2012
Hello Android Forum,

I received my GS3 in July and for the most part all is well however, when someone sends me an email from their iPhone or iPad to my work email account I can only read the first 20 characters. When I go to open the email it is blank except for the senders signature.

Does anyone know why this is happening and even more important does anyone know how to fix this? Is it a simple settings change?

Thanks!

TJB001

Hey I ran into the same problem, I had change either the background color the font text color to see the emails. I thin the default is black background with white font color but on the messages that I couldn't see was a white background with white font color. Changed the font color to grey so it will show up on emails with either white or black backgrounds. When in the email, just hit the 'menu' key and choose 'font color'
HTH
gremer

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones