• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unable to remove old htc 1 mini 2 from back up

Hi there

I'm having a problem with a old phone. Which my current phone backs all my apps contacts etc from . I want to remove this old HTC One mini 2 but it won't . I've checked my Google account and it's no longer a register device so I'm at a loss . Any help would be appreciated thanks .

Devices do disappear from the Google account's list if they are not used for some period (some number of months, not sure offhand how many).

However, I'm sorry to say that I don't understand quite what you mean by your first question. Your current phone backs all your apps and contacts from your old phone? I don't know what that means, nor what you want to remove the One Mini 2 from (since it's no longer registered with your Google account). Sorry to ask, but can you spell it out a little more clearly for someone unfamiliar with your situation?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones