• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unable to use speaker phone whenever bluetooth is on, even w/ no headset connected?

TT_Vert

Jun 4, 2010
Basically I have bluetooth on always as I use a built in hands free device in my car. However, when Im out of the car and in a customer I cannot use my speaker phone when bluetooth is on, even when not connected to any bluetooth device. is this normal or a setting I can change? I didn't see any settings referring to this but maybe I'm missing something. This is kind of a pain..

are you doing this during a call? Under phone | menu I have people, call history, speed dial, phone settings and tips. So basically, every time you get a call you are hitting BT off when you get a call when not using your BT handset or handsfree? This smart phone isn't smart enough to realize you are not connected to a handset or handsfree?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones