• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unfortunately, Bluetooth Share has Stopped

alec92

Dec 4, 2011
Hi all,

My Samsung Note 3 has worked flawlessly for years and I've always had it connected to my bluetooth system and my car and my speakers at home and never had an issue until a couple of weeks ago when I got the below error randomly:
Screenshot_2015_10_23_06_15_51.jpg

Since then, it disconnects from bluetooth randomly and gives the same error. It does this with both the car system and the speakers, so it's not an issue with those devices. I've tried unpairing and then re-pairing, restarting phone etc and had no luck. I've also tried a few apps which claim to fix the problem but they didn't seem to work. Below are the details of my firmware version etc:
Screenshot_2015_11_06_18_00_57.jpg

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Did you just do any updates? My note 4 has also started doing random volume drops and disconnects. I have been trying to update but been having issues there as well so still on 5.0.1. At&t.
I have some questionable movie/tv apps that have been constantly hitting me with updates could this be related?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones