1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Unhide of contact number

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Anithaneepa, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Anithaneepa

Anithaneepa Lurker

How to unhide contact in my phone

Ambee dont likes this.
  2. Best Answer:
    Post #5 by shandronheather1987, Oct 14, 2017 (2 points)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

3. John Alex

John Alex Lurker

If you are trying to recover accidentally deleted contact on your phone, follow these steps.

• Go to contacts.google.com on your android phone
    • Now, click on three horizontal lines
    • Now, click on more in left menu
    • Now, click on undo changes and recover contact deleted in past.

In case you have blocked the contact in the past and you are planning to unblock it.

Go to settings -> Blocked Numbers and delete number from blocked list

#2 John Alex, Jul 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2017
  4. jiorok4

jiorok4 Lurker

5. jiorok4

jiorok4 Lurker

muni7230 likes this.
  6. M

7. charleyS

charleyS Lurker

i'm not sure which version of google contacts youre referring to, but my More menu doesnt have the option mentioned here. under More there is a Settings, but it only has Language, Country Code and Sort options. i still have no way to UnHide a Contact that i hid when i tried to Delete it, and got the message, "you cant delete a read-only contact. you can only hide it." like a dummy, i hid it! :( i'm trying to get rid of that contact due to corruption it caused, but now, cant find it. but when i try to use Google Listen to dial a contact with that name, it finds it, but cant dial b/c no # affiliated. yet i cant find it otherwise :( bummer :( any ideas, besides formatting my phone? of course, it'd still probably be a 'phantom' in my google account, and forever haunt me :( oh well. c'est la vie!

Ambee dont likes this.

Contacts

Contacts Forum

com.google.android.contacts

Back up your contacts and sync them across all your devices
• Safely back up the contacts in your Google Account to the cloud • Access the contacts in your Google Account from any device Keep your contacts organized and up to date
• View your contacts by account (e.g., work vs. personal) • Easily add contacts and edit information like phone numbers, emails, and photos • Get suggestions for adding new contacts, cleaning up duplicates, and more Contacts is currently only supported on devices running Android Marshmallow and above

READ MORE
March 17, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
100M+
Installs