• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Unofficial CyanogenMod 11 for LG L70 D325

Fixed data, wifi, and bluetooth ROM now see fulls storage, flash this kernel to correct the issue & wifi + bluetooth is powering away. https://db.tt/Kr5geKwB

EDIT IGNORE THE ZIPPY MSG AFTER DONE FLASHING, its not actually zippy kernel i was just too lazy to edit the script to make it say something else lol

GPS could be fixed as well with the kernel above^^

fu**ing touchscreen/slow ass graphics is driving me crazy lol, i dont think its something that i will be able to fix but i'll tinker with it a bit. The original dev isnt exactly using LGs official Kernel, hes using Caf/AOSP one and then he added specific LG files needed for our devices. touchscreen might be the same for a while. Camera i have not looked into yet.

I just completed a build last night and it boots well and most things are working including the things listed above, i'm gonna team up with Bichofelix and we're gonna tackle these bugs better than the Jets Team can. something should be out by next week officially by us but dont expect a miracle, this is gonna take a while.
Thank you I really appreciate it.

Reactions: LuraEksdi
Upvote 0
So what are the problems with camera (on unofficial port of Zte Blade g on Cyanogenmod camera was green)?

I didn't flashed it yet on my D320n because im waiting for stable version :D

EDIT:
What did he mean when he said "wifi + bluetooth is powering away"?
Its really stable on d325/d320n unless you use Bluetooth, GPS and Camera all the time. Using it for about 4 days and its a really smooth experience.

the MS323 on the other has more problems

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Ok, tnx but i never used phone without gapps, can you locate your device using google android manager an lock it or things like that (sorry for much questions but im trying to see should i install cm because i don't want to spend time restoring it back to original :D).

EDIT
Why did that developer had to make a kernel for other model?

Well restoring from a nandroid backup takes like 5 to 10 minutes tops, so I don't see why you shouldn't try the rom and see if you like it?
If you can't live without GApps I recommend you download the micro modular package from this thread: [GAPPS][4.4.x] OFFICIAL Up-to-Date PA-GOOGLE… | Paranoid Android | XDA Forums

Upvote 0
Ok, tnx but i never used phone without gapps, can you locate your device using google android manager an lock it or things like that (sorry for much questions but im trying to see should i install cm because i don't want to spend time restoring it back to original :D).

EDIT
Why did that developer had to make a kernel for other model?

The other dev had to make one because our internal storage didn't mount

Upvote 0
Its same as before. But don't worry about space. You can install then move to external or use link2sd to link to sd. ROM is completely AOSP. And no GAPPS so almost full space for apps. Use foldermount for games.

So i installed it and when i wanted to move a game to SD card there was no move to SD card option so i installed Link2SD and it said that it can't move apps to because my phone has emulated... (idk what it said and i don't understand that)...

Upvote 0
So i installed it and when i wanted to move a game to SD card there was no move to SD card option so i installed Link2SD and it said that it can't move apps to because my phone has emulated... (idk what it said and i don't understand that)...

I've been trying to get need for speed most wanted working I cracked it and installed it using foldermount for a smaller storage size. Also anyone get the GPS? MS323?

Upvote 0

Install link2sd then select app then link app. It wont move due to kitkat restrictions. This is somewhat an alternative. If you have about 16gb sd card check out the link2sd guide on the sub forum. You can virtually increase internal.

For obb files use Foldermount. If you cant use it just google how to use, it should be easy.

Upvote 0
LG-MS323 CM11 + chevanlol's Kernel Bugs & Shit: Bootanimation is TOOOOOO laggy, 1st-2nd minutes when u turn on the phone the graphics (UI) are F**ked up, Calls not working, Camera & Torch not working, Menu button is Home button, Dual sim at the status bar, FM RADIO oh "FM radio" why are u even there -_- etc, etc, etc... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND U DONT FLASH THIS ROM ON YOUR MS323 UNLESS U ARE A DEV!

Upvote 0
LG-MS323 CM11 + chevanlol's Kernel Bugs & Shit: Bootanimation is TOOOOOO laggy, 1st-2nd minutes when u turn on the phone the graphics (UI) are F**ked up, Calls not working, Camera & Torch not working, Menu button is Home button, Dual sim at the status bar, FM RADIO oh "FM radio" why are u even there -_- etc, etc, etc... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND U DONT FLASH THIS ROM ON YOUR MS323 UNLESS U ARE A DEV!
Could you just not?

Reactions: jplsteel
Upvote 0
Crutchcorn.....U having any progress with camera or GPS ?

Sadly not. I am unable to work on the phone at current times, as I am relying on it heavily for some business and school related things, thus being sure to stay on stock (I've even gotten rid of non essential apps. *gasp!*). However, I am checking the progress on things closely on many different sites.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones