• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unread Posts

thank you for pointing that out to me, but thats only on the front page, it would be WAY more convenient on every page :)

EDIT: that only shows from the last visit, the one at the top I am talking about will show new posts, i just thought it would be easier then clicking the drop down menu

Upvote 0
NiNi is tlaking about the "unread post and rep comments" mod created by the vBulletin master Paul M.

It is a great feature, i use it on all my sites. but like stated above we do have the favorites forums thing, that works well, and the new posts dropdown will give the same results as the unread post link your referring to NiNi.

I tend to agree the 2 click is a little...tedious (i feel lazy typing that but it's true lol)

Upvote 0
NiNi is tlaking about the "unread post and rep comments" mod created by the vBulletin master Paul M.

It is a great feature, i use it on all my sites. but like stated above we do have the favorites forums thing, that works well, and the new posts dropdown will give the same results as the unread post link your referring to NiNi.

I tend to agree the 2 click is a little...tedious (i feel lazy typing that but it's true lol)

referring to the text in bold.... my thoughts exactly

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones