• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

USB no detection from phone with charging

Forerunner

Lurker
Mar 21, 2019
Hello everybody,

I bought a Trekker X3 (Crosscall) in September and already had some issues with it. Recently, I can't even access the USB options that should automatically be displayed on the phone. I've done the debugging through the developper mode, changed cable, changed computer, reset to factory setup...Whatever the device or the cable I connect my phone to, it only charges without ever aknowledging it as USB debuging. I've been searching for 4 hours for a solution and I can't find anybody for who those solutions listed above haven't worked.... And my usb-c port looks totally fine ! I ran USB Host Diagnostics and it gave me the unique code : 1785004.
Do you think I should just send the phone back to the constructor? Or is there a solution for that ?

ps : it was working until some weeks ago.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones