• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

USB Notification constantly going off [FIXED]

jollyrogue

Lurker
Dec 18, 2009
EDIT: oh man.. i hate it when this happens.. whenever i can't solve a problem i go to a place to ask for help, and within 10 minutes of posting i figure out a solution. I just changed the USB port.. now i'm all embarrassed :(

anyway, its a great phone.. now to figure out how to call people (i keep getting an automated womans voice telling me to do something unrelated to me making a call :/)

_________
Hi, i just got my HTC Hero today and decided to connect it to the computer to put some music on and it wont stop with the usb.

in the notifications tab the "USB Connected" notification keeps disappearing and reappearing (probably what is causing the notification to keep sounding off) I've turned the volume off for now but its not going to help. The SD card doesn't show up on the computer so i cant do anything there.

Any advice?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones