1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Using Boost Referral Links

Discussion in 'Boost Mobile' started by joeewhite, Feb 8, 2014.

1. joeewhite

joeewhite Newbie
    None

Oct 17, 2013
    Male
    Father
    Jefferson, Wis
    If you use a referral make sure to contact the user that referred you. Boost requires the link owner to input your name and number to make the referral go through. Thank you in advance.

Advertisement

mydian and Mikestony like this.
  2. DaKillaWilla

DaKillaWilla Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 9, 2014
    I've done many referrals and I never needed anybodies name or number. No need to contact me with any info.

3. joeewhite

joeewhite Newbie
    None

Oct 17, 2013
    Male
    Father
    Jefferson, Wis
    Id really love to know how. Because I've gotten 5 referrals now and everyone of them have been rejected because i didn't have the name and number of the person referred as per rules posted on the refer a friend page. I've even been told by more than half a dozen boost employees that i cannot receive a referral without the name and number so if you know something i don't feel free to share. Now 6 referrals. What is the deal with boost all ofa sudden? Every time now they send me a referral saying I'd receive a 25 credit in the next4 weeks and then just before the 4 weeks areup they send an email saying sorry but we cannot give you a referral for this reason or that. Idk, what else i can do except flush them down the toilet?

4. DaKillaWilla

DaKillaWilla Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 9, 2014
    They click my link, they fill out there info, they follow through with what they gotta do. As long as that happens we both get $25

5. joeewhite

joeewhite Newbie
    None

Oct 17, 2013
    Male
    Father
    Jefferson, Wis
    Idk lol but I've had 6 clicks and every time it goes thru and then just before they're supposed to give me credits they send an email saying sorry we appreciate your referral but we cannot give you the 25 credit please continue to send us more referrals or something to that effect . So I've called boost 20x and now they're like well we need to talk to the boost rewards administrator so we will send him a message and get back to you in 24 hours.

6. kate

kate Dreaming of Bugdroid.

The way I'm reading it is that you have to tell Boost your own number, not the number of the person you referred:

7. CreditGuyBill

CreditGuyBill Lurker
    None

Aug 8, 2012
    Credit Repair
    Home
    Yes but they also must complete process to get credit