• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Using ISC ....google services crash and not respond

resa2012

Aug 28, 2012
Louisiana
When I try to visit the google webpage as it loads it crashes and closes the internet.. no other websites are doing this... my phone company can't help and pantech customer support is closed bc its the weekend... google play store does work.... my google gmail acct associated with my phone cant sync ....can anyone help me.... my second problem is i can't connect to the wifi in my house but all the other phones in this house can.... once trying to connect the ssid it will say connecting then suddenly say 'saved, secured with WPA' then suddenly says "connecting" then says all over again "saved, secured with WPA" and the cycle doesnt stop.... and phone company cant help with that either.... my phone company only suggested a master reset to factory settings however i dont want to lose my apps, pics, or music... now when i upgraded to ISC i didnt lose anything to the best of my knowledge... CAN ANY ONE HELP ....SHOULD I DO A HARD RESET OR CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE GOOGLE AND WIFI PROBLEMS? ALSO I WANT TO KNOW IF THERES A WAY I CAN SAVE ALL PICTURES FROM GALLLERY AND STORE THEM ON SDCARD or store them anywhere else AS WELL AS MY MUSIC...THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

i dont know what the xda is but i ended up contacting phone provider as well as pantech and both are trying to resolve this issue as of right now nobody is totally sure what to do. pantech and att advise me to do a hard reset and to use backup master and asro file manager. i'm currently on the phone with technical support but thought i'd come here and update this information....i will start downloading those apps when im off the phone and try to keep this thread updated incase anyone else is having similar problems. also AT&T doesn't load on my phone.... i was able to get Google to load finally after deleting history, cache, and cookies multiple times....however when i was able to 'search' from google the search page wouldn't load..... other websites are loading......

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones