• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

vanilla lockscreen help

msierra519

Android Enthusiast
Mar 9, 2010
i have a question, when i had the thearmo theme on fresh 2.0d, the vanilla lockscreen was different..you could press menu as many times as you wanted and it would NOT unlock (which is exactly what i want since i always have my phone in my pocket) you had to swipe...i took off the theme and installed vanilla lockscreen and if you hit menu twice it unlocks..i installed DC rom and same thing with the lockscreen (even tried a few themes that came on the dc updater) is there a setting for this or was this only possible with the thearmo theme?

basically im looking for a lockscreen that you have to swipe to unlock (i dont want password or draw a pattern) any suggestions would be appreciated.:)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones