• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] [rom]jbsourcery v5.4-lte[06/07/13] jb4.2.2 The Final Call

i just flashed 2.1 and i was wondering if anyone tried the new radios that just came out with this ROM. If so are they any better and how to you go about flashing new radios?

I'll tell you soon, I just flashed 2.1 leankernal and new radios, going through the initial set up right now :p

JRO03O Radios for Toro (FF02/FG02) - Galaxy Nexus - RootzWiki

download and install zip just like a rom through recovery mode.

Note: normal own risk disclaimer AND be sure to check the MD5 radios are one of the few things that can hard brick your phone....

Upvote 0
dang, so here I am..back on sourcery!! w/ franco, it seems to do my phone the best...I think ive flashed like 4 ROMs this week...LOL..I LOVE ANDROID!

are calendar appts on lockscreen still missing from this ROM, or did I miss it in the million settings?!

also, has anyone used the audio enhancement DL...how does it compare to just using DSP by itself?!..also, if I were to installl those audio files, would they get "covered up" on a dirty flash for upgrades down the road?

Upvote 0
FYI, note from eagle....

I believe the increased wake up time may be due to the lock screen stuff its still a work in progress. i have noticed this but wasnt bothersome enough to revert the changes.
this is something we willl look into. but the 8 lock screen stuff was requested but it is still a work in progresss sorry for the slight annoyance , doesnt seem to happen every time either.

Upvote 0
that was not he message i wanted pasted here. It was this one.

Thanks guys and 2.1 was a mistake release by me this does not meet my standards and guarantee the next release will again be to sorcery standards and this won't happen again. More info on how I will insure this be coming with next release.
We have always had a slow release schedule and I tried to speed it up do to many basic features not being in ROM yet. But I did this poorley.
I have worked out a better system and build order to insure a better experience for crack flashers and everyday drivers to insure a expected sorcery experience in the future.

Thanks for sticking with us

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones