• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Very pleased with Ghost Armor

Just thought I would say that I am very pleased (so far) with the Ghost Armor screen protection. It arrived in the mail pretty fast (although I had to go stand in line for 45 minutes at the post office to pick it up because they couldn't leave the package). At first there was sort of a cloudy look (small air bubbles underneath) but after two days I can't even tell the thing is on there - it's crystal clear! Even fingerprints seem to be invisible, although I still wipe it off occasionally with a cloth. Most importantly the responsiveness of the phone (when touching the screen) seems to be completely unaffected.

I had an Invisible Shield on my Eris (and have used several of them previously). I had the Invisible Shield removed and replaced with Ghost Armor because of a defect in the Invisible Shield material (I actually went through 2 with the same issue before switching). I've been a lot happier with the GA all-around. There is less (but stil a little) orange peel, and the GA is a lot less grippy. I immediately decided to go with GA on my Incredible. Other than the orange peel, the two products are supposedly made from the same "military grade" material - and hold up really, really well.

I only went with the screen protector for the GA, although the sales guys were realy excited about the full-body protectors.

I can't provide a perfectly fair picture, but here is my Incredible (with Ghost Armor) next to my wife's iPod (with Invisible Shield). You can see that there is more orange peel on the IS, although the GA still has some too.

Attachments

• ga_is.jpg
    ga_is.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 155
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones