• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help vibrating setting

One thing I'm really not liking about the EVO is the ringing/vibrating settings. When I have the volume all the way up I want the vibrating option to be turned off. When I set the phone to vibrate I want it to vibrate. But since I have that option disbabled I have to go in and activate the vibration for notifications. Plus I had to download sound manager to make sure my phone vibrates! Wow, this phone does almost everything, but this little thing is annoying as hell. Is there an app that will help with audio/vibration profiles?

One thing I'm really not liking about the EVO is the ringing/vibrating settings. When I have the volume all the way up I want the vibrating option to be turned off. When I set the phone to vibrate I want it to vibrate. But since I have that option disbabled I have to go in and activate the vibration for notifications. Plus I had to download sound manager to make sure my phone vibrates! Wow, this phone does almost everything, but this little thing is annoying as hell. Is there an app that will help with audio/vibration profiles?

you should be able to turn vibrating off when the phone is set to ring, so it rings only. each app, such as mail, has it's own vibrate feature.

i was having issues with vibrating working and such, so i ended up doing a hard reset back to stock. and it started working. there are software issues with our device which will hopefully be addressed soon. hang in there. patience is a virtue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones