• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Vibrations got weaker ?

Slickinator

Android Enthusiast
May 2, 2012
Sacramento
Okay so basically I got an Admire in early April and then my dad got one around the end of April, and about 3 weeks ago I was going to download an app for my dad's phone, so I Unlocked it and I felt the difference of the way his Admire and mine's vibration, his seemed to be stronger and I could feel it on every area of the phone and the vibration was a bit longer (maybe it was just longer and it felt stronger but I don't know) whereas my Admire just felt like a really short and weak little vibration, I have never dropped my phone and neither has my dad, I have done a lot of things to my phone since I got it after it took me a week after I got my phone to build up the courage to root my phone, so it might be that, I don't know. But I was wondering if it was just a longer vibration and if so am i able to change it somehow to a longer vibration, or is it just HW failure, but then I thought that if it was HW failure then wouldn't the vibrating on the phone stop all together? I was just curious about it and I know its a dumb/useless question but I'm a person that can spot small differences in things and thought "Hm, my father's phone vibrates stronger than mine, I wonder if I can change it" so yeah, if you have any suggestions or solutions please tell me. Thank you for reading.

By the way we are both rooted.

It will get weaker till it stops vibrating. (Thats what at least hapenned to mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones