• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Video's will not play after ota gb update

Android_16

Lurker
Sep 17, 2011
Got the update last night. Everything seemed fine. Until I tried to play my movies, and videos I've taken with the camera. They will not play. My movies say cannot play this file tho they worked just fine on 2.2.1 and my camera videos will play the audio but the video will just be frozen. Plus youtube app wont play videos in hq video is choppy and freezes but plays the audio. :(

Got the update last night. Everything seemed fine. Until I tried to play my movies, and videos I've taken with the camera. They will not play. My movies say cannot play this file tho they worked just fine on 2.2.1 and my camera videos will play the audio but the video will just be frozen. Plus youtube app wont play videos in hq video is choppy and freezes but plays the audio. :(
Same here

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones