• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Visible Drops Monthly Price to $25.00/mo For All

* Since there is no sub-forum for Visible, I'm posting here as they are a Verizon MVNO
Verizon's Visible Does the Unthinkable by Lowering Plan Prices
My wife and I have been with Visible for a couple years, and no problems; unlimited everything, including wifi tethering! Customer Support is limited to online chat with an agent, but they are actually helpful. I ported my Google Voice number to them, and it went smoothly. The two times I needed help (related to a new phone), they were spot on. They even overnighted me a SIM card. I have heard reports of people with issues paying their monthly bill using the app, but I have automatic payment set up and it's never been an issue. Sign up at visible.com using my referral code, 3mPBpg, and receive $20.00 off your first month of service.

Reactions: ocnbrze and AugieTN

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones