• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Voicemal notification on ICS?

Arrynyo

Jul 25, 2010
ohio
i have a quick ?...i just got a sprint Galaxy Nexus with ICS and i dont understand why there is no voicemail notification. I live in a apartment and get no signal so when i miss a call i wont know i have a voicemail unless i happen to call. is this a normal thing for the phone that google purposefully left out or is there something im missing? ive seen voicemail apps but i want to make sure before i download something. thanks for any and all help guys.

i have a quick ?...i just got a sprint Galaxy Nexus with ICS and i dont understand why there is no voicemail notification. I live in a apartment and get no signal so when i miss a call i wont know i have a voicemail unless i happen to call. is this a normal thing for the phone that google purposefully left out or is there something im missing? ive seen voicemail apps but i want to make sure before i download something. thanks for any and all help guys.

I have both voicemail notifications and missed call notifications on my Nexus (unrooted Google GSM), so I'm not sure why you wouldn't. Maybe something to do with your phone provider?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones