• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help wallpaper question sizing etc annoying ! help

SM8

Lurker
Jan 31, 2011
Just wondering if anyone can help me with this as its damn annoying ...

When you want to make a pic the wallpaper you have to size the orange square around the bit you want and save it

This always makes the pic blurry etc

Is.there anyway to get a pic the proper size so it just fits.perfectly...i mean im using.14mp high res pics and they look immense in the gallery but not when you make it a wallpaper so it cant be a resolution problem

Ive had this issue with every android.phone but now ive got the sgs2 i want to make it work as the screen is worth looking at!

Any advice much appreciated

Just wondering if anyone can help me with this as its damn annoying ...

When you want to make a pic the wallpaper you have to size the orange square around the bit you want and save it

This always makes the pic blurry etc

Is.there anyway to get a pic the proper size so it just fits.perfectly...i mean im using.14mp high res pics and they look immense in the gallery but not when you make it a wallpaper so it cant be a resolution problem

Ive had this issue with every android.phone but now ive got the sgs2 i want to make it work as the screen is worth looking at!

Any advice much appreciated

Bump I'd also like to know thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones