• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wanted: Keyboard For Flash Games

So most flash games require some sort of keyboard for it and for those phones such as the SGS or the Evo cannot play flash games. Would it be possible to have a customizable keyboard where you can set buttons to what ever is needed for the game play, most flash games are 2-4 buttons, 6 tops.

My question is could someone do this/is it even possible? Since I'm not expert at application dev and don't have time I figured I'd ask

I use the SGS while there is a way to get directional keys, I would have no way to use any other keys, I'm in the process of talking to a few devs right now, I might just end up doing it myself in free time but it would take awhile.

the plan I have is to have an application with 6 buttons that can be customized to what ever you want then load a flash game up behind it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones