• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Warp Sequent bricked situation

I'm trying to find out how to restore my bricked zte warp sequent.

Has anyone successfully unbricked a sequent?
I can't get anything to work...not adb, qpst, or anything and the device is stuck in download mode.
ZTE diagnostics interface, Qualcomm diagnostics interface, or even as a Qualcomm qshsusb_dload 9008 device it doesn't matter.
Somehow I'm going to restore this device no matter how long it takes because I love computers and I'm learning a lot.
Plus it's not helping that "googling" a ZTE warp sequent provides little information.
Someone please point me in the right direction because to me,
failure isn't an option as long as warp sequent threads exist.
A multitude of thanx in advance and sorry for writing a novel...lol

:smokingsomb::D:thinking:

any version should work the problem would be connecting to it, dont know how to get it into the proper diagnostic mode for that. and as far as where to find things, go to zte's website, if that tool cant do anything for you then youre just screwed, sorry to be the barer of bad news but ive tried to come up with a way for a long time, got nothing. the new ones, warp 4g etc, can be recovered from nearly anything besides physical damage, but nothing before that

Reactions: hsj777
Upvote 0
Did you try flashing a ROM through Odin?

I thought Odin was for Samsung devices? I might be wrong but I'm so glad you mentioned it, because I had forgotten about this post. Also, I still have two bricked n861 motherboards I'm going to resume messing with lol.
I've finally figured out how to root using adb so I'm gonna see if I can revive them. Again thanks so much!

Upvote 0
Yeah ur right. I just gotta remember where to get all the drivers I had for this phone. I spent four months searching for whatever I could find for this phone. I might not have been successful but I did develop Tons of patience though lol. I'm gonna start back working on the warp sequent. btw. I have no clue what I'm doing but when it comes to computers I'm a very fast learner...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones