• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Watch Face Deals app - Free / Discounted watch faces in one place

I'm not aware of a specific app called "Watch Face Deals," as my knowledge is limited to information available up until January 2022. However, it's possible that such an app may exist or have been developed after that date.

To find an app that offers free or discounted watch faces, I recommend checking the official app stores for your smartwatch platform. For instance:

1. For Apple Watch: You can check the App Store on your iPhone, as many watch face apps are available there.
  2. For Wear OS (formerly Android Wear): You can explore the Google Play Store for watch face apps.
  3. For Samsung Galaxy Watch: Look for watch face apps in the Galaxy Store.
  4. For Fitbit devices: The Fitbit app gallery often includes watch faces.
When searching for such apps, you can use keywords like "watch faces," "watch face deals," or "free watch faces" to narrow down your options. Be sure to read reviews and check the ratings to ensure you're downloading a reputable and reliable app.

Additionally, you can join smartwatch-related forums, communities, or social media groups where fellow users may share information about apps that offer discounted or free watch faces. New apps and deals are often discussed in these communities.

Keep in mind that the availability of watch faces and deals may vary depending on your specific smartwatch model and its operating system.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones