• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Watching videos on the Epic

I've purchased Act1 Video player to solve this problem. It's an excellent player, fairly inexpensive, and actually has a widget to resume the last video you played. In addition, just the normal Act1 Widget takes you to a list of all your videos, shows the total duration of each vid, and the timestamp where you left off on each, allowing you to resume any of the vids where you left off, not just the last one played. I watch a lot of movies on my phone, so this comes in Very handy. Since I couldn't get the stock player to do any of these things, this was an inexpensive fix that I highly recommend.

There's lots of other features, but I don't want this to turn into an ad. Check it out though. It plays almost ANY video format and has lots of options.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones