• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Watching videos on your Android

Hi all!

I am new to the forums, and i don't know too much about Androids, in general. So I am hoping to learn a lot here. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone watched videos on their phones or tablets and if so, how do you connect or beam it to your TV so you can see it on a bigger screen?

Thanks, I was wondering do you use Chrome Cast? What are the benefits? Are there any drawbacks? I've heard of a few other options, but I am trying to get some feedback on what's out there

chromecast is great and it is really cheap. certain apps will work with it, but many more are on the way. i mainly use youtube and netflix, but google play movies work with it as well.

checkout the Chromecast - Android Forums for more info or help;)

also on my tablet (samsung galaxy tab s) i use netflix, youtube, google play movies, and showtime and hbo on the go apps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones