• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Water damage indicators ???

petrpuck

Lurker
Jul 24, 2011
How many water damage indicators are there in the infuse ? My provider has offered to replace my infuse which I have had for about 3 months because I am having problems with the phone. Everything works fine, but calling out and trying to end a call. They did tell me, my old phone would be inspected when recieved to check for water damage. Since it did fall in the toilet a few weeks ago, and retrieved immediately ; I am wondering if it is going to be a problem. Any help would be appreciated . THX

How many water damage indicators are there in the infuse ? My provider has offered to replace my infuse which I have had for about 3 months because I am having problems with the phone. Everything works fine, but calling out and trying to end a call. They did tell me, my old phone would be inspected when recieved to check for water damage. Since it did fall in the toilet a few weeks ago, and retrieved immediately ; I am wondering if it is going to be a problem. Any help would be appreciated . THX

If there are no problems, then root and flash something, I had problems with the stock rom lol

Upvote 0
omg, guess it helps to read the post!
ok open up back of phone battery has one "prob pink now" and as far as i can tell either one or 2 more one above a screw but 1 cm and i dunno but perhaps the big sticker under batt may be one either way should be white any onther color and bummed !

hope that answers the question!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones