• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Web Browser App for BRouter Homepage (Navigation)

fluorescein

May 17, 2014
I'd like to see the four different graphical altitude profiles (original, 1st, 2nd and 3rd alternative) for my specific route with my personal profile (write something in the field "Profile") on my smartphone (Android 5.0) created with http://brouter.de/brouter-web/ and download it by clicking the GPX button.

I've tried following android apps (without success):
  • Google Chrome
  • Chrome Beta
  • Firefox Beta
  • CM Browser
  • Ninesky Browser
  • Opera
  • Opera Mini
  • Dolphin
  • Photon Flash Player
Only with the Dolphin app I was able to paste by clicking in this field a text (the code from a customized profile for optimal route calculation which is saved on my smartphone), but clicking on the Download Button on GPX didn't work. I was asking why does the internet browser app not allows to click on the GPX text.
(= In the Dolphin app: insert of the code works, also the choice of the four alternatives perfectly works. But the download is impossible.)

Only with the Android app Opera I was able to download the GPX file, it really works! But here in this web browser I was not able to insert the customized profile text.

Is there an android app which can do both: write a code in the "Profile" field and click onto the "GPX" to download the calculated route?

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones