• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Website Issue Affecting User Experience

Yuki45

Lurker
Oct 24, 2023
Hey there, Android community! I've been facing a rather perplexing issue with my website lately, and I'm hoping some of you tech-savvy folks can help me out. So, I run a medical billing services website, and it seems like there's a hiccup somewhere in the system.

Here's the deal: when users visit my site on their Android devices, they've reported some weird behavior. It's not consistent, but occasionally they encounter slow page loading times and difficulties accessing certain features, particularly during peak traffic hours. This doesn't seem to be a widespread problem, and our desktop users don't appear to be affected.

I've checked my hosting, run speed tests, and tried different browsers, but the problem persists sporadically. I'm not sure if it's a compatibility issue, a server problem, or something else entirely.

Has anyone experienced a similar issue with their website on Android? If so, how did you resolve it? I'd appreciate any insights or advice you can offer.

Feel free to ask for more information about my website, and I'll be happy to provide additional details. Thanks in advance for your help!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones