• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Weird and unknown mobile network issue

Okay so I fall asleep and my esteem had low battery and it turned off when I woke up I plugged it in to charge it and when i turned on, it had the wrong time and the year was 1981, I rebooted the phone but the the time got fixed but then this icon was still there, however I restored my stuff because just yesterday I had a different ROM, now 3g won't work and 4G does but then no bars are shown and the x above the bars pop up, and my notification list the "searching for service", is there, any idea what happened and how do I fix this?

One post will get the job done ;)

Have you tried resetting your data connection via *228 option 5?

i tried but it says "please call custumer service" and i figured out im on "Test Mode" so i found a thread made by you but then Test Mode Fix Repair wont open for some reason and i really need to recieve a important call, what can i do ?:thinking:

Upvote 0
i tried but it says "please call custumer service" and i figured out im on "Test Mode" so i found a thread made by you but then Test Mode Fix Repair wont open for some reason and i really need to recieve a important call, what can i do ?:thinking:

Other people have had problems opening the fix and my only guess is the framework isn't up to date. Cause it works across all platforms.

Make sure firewalls are off as well as anti virus programs as they will block the program. Try it in another computer if that fails.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones