• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Weird Battery Charge?

Doubledee90

Android Enthusiast
Dec 25, 2009
www.myspace.com
So my battery died after a good amount of usage and travel (going in and out of 3g/4g) So it said that it was at 0 percent and died. Later, I drive home for a 10 minute drive and plug it in. By the time I check it is is back at 35%. I know the battery does not charge that fast, especially with the car charger. Has anyone else seen this? Maybe my battery wasn't calibrated properly.

Sorry for the lengthy explanation, but its weird.

Here are screen shots of my battery usage.

Screenshot_2011-12-25-00-29-45.png

Screenshot_2011-12-25-00-29-50.png

I have had this happen to me on quite a few occasions - especially after flashing new roms. I must admit though, I've never let the charge die completely. But when it has drained down to the last few percent and then put on charge it will jump anywhere as high as 60-70%
It can be easily fixed by fully charging and then some, and then booting into recovery - wipe battery stats.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones