• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

torilejune

Lurker
Jun 10, 2011
First day of using my phone....

My phone overheats while playing angry birds,

also, every text message come in at a different time.
For ex.: I'll send a text at 11:15 am, and receive one at 11:16am but will show up as 7:38pm, I will reply at 11:17am, get a reply at 11:18am, but it will show up at 12:56pm. My outgoing messages are labeled with the correct time.
The end result is: my message threads are compleeeeeeeetely out of order, and is really annoying.

First day of using my phone....

My phone overheats while playing angry birds,

also, every text message come in at a different time.
For ex.: I'll send a text at 11:15 am, and receive one at 11:16am but will show up as 7:38pm, I will reply at 11:17am, get a reply at 11:18am, but it will show up at 12:56pm. My outgoing messages are labeled with the correct time.
The end result is: my message threads are compleeeeeeeetely out of order, and is really annoying.

Sounds like your having signal problems. Check to see how long your phone is spending looking for signal

Menu>settings>about phone>battery use> then check the cell stand by one and see how long you've been without signal

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones