• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Well ist's a long story. I need help

pbj

Dec 6, 2009
Here is what can happen when your ex girl friend goes crazy. 1264983890078.jpg

I had girlfriend at the time show up unannounced at a movie theatre packing a screwdriver because she thought I was with another woman. Needless to say, I ended that relationship in a quickness. If there is one thing I cant stand is a pycho crazy beyatch! LOL!

Dude, go to the courthouse and get yourself a restraining order. If the clerk needs to see a reason why, show them your phone. If she still comes at you, after doing so, have that ho arrested. She has obviously the crossed the line and you shouldnt have to deal with someone who doesnt recongnize boundries set between people.

Upvote 0
Wrong, $100. =S Sorry bro, I'd file that though, really. That's 5x $20, which makes it a legal case to present for destruction of personal property. Get something from that *female dog and garden tool* before you ditch her for good, make HER remember YOU. Then get a restraining order and try to provoke her into coming at you, that way you can try to.... *get her out of your hair* for awhile.... =D

Upvote 0
ok, now u can send me those scraps, so i can have something to tinker with.

or u can just hold on to it, and wait till they make an error on ur bill, then send them the phone back with the bill. (if it was me, i'd tell them the bill made me do it, make them accept liability for that too)

But what I wanna know is, why are u hold back on us, go ahead and tell us, the truth:

You feel in love with your moment, spent more time caressing it than her? Me too

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones