• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Well Rusty Lake games.

Love them to death and will marry the producers lol :)
Anyways almost every time I do play them, the game itself just goes pitch black after not touching the screen like a quarter of a second or two, but last time I did play Cube Escape: The mill, it went out for around five minutes, I can hear the score, so the real kick in the pants is.

Almost I lifted up either my stylist, this was before I had to get a temp / permeate one, that the screen would turn black.
So I exit the game, clear the cache et all, but it still turns to black, is there way how to just play the game without that glitch?

Add in a bit more intel, I can download them any time on my phone, and it will work through five different puzzles, before black screen though, I can still hear the piano plays and VO, still it takes a while to collaspe the app and riven it forward though. Anyway thought I would throw my hat in the ring, before anyone else having issues with google play games.

Upvote 0
Never mind. To those who are willingly to give it a shot, it does close on the app, depending on your screen up time, I have tested Rusty Lake Series over a vast amount of time, and depending on the number of bg apps running, it can automatically black out your screen, the only thing to do is exit the game and just return it, relax you will not lose progress either.

Upvote 0
I always have been a big fan of video-games, but I have a problem that is related to video games. Whenever I find an interesting video-game, I get excited and enthusiastic, but after playing it a few days, I lose interest and have to search for another game. A few months ago I stumbled on this site rl trading, and found out how to make games more interesting and attractive. Now, when I get bored with a game, I just buy rocket league items and thus raise the interest for that game. By the way, what do you think about rocket league items guys?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Never mind. To those who are willingly to give it a shot, it does close on the app, depending on your screen up time, I have tested Rusty Lake Series over a vast amount of time, and depending on the number of bg apps running, it can automatically black out your screen, the only thing to do is exit the game and just return it, relax you will not lose progress either.

Not sure if this is still a problem for you, you seem to have figured out that it has something to do with number of bg apps. FWIW I never experienced that problem with Rusty Lake games. But I do my device maintenance regularly, closing bg apps etc. Maybe you machine just isn't built for heavy duty games?

Upvote 0
Not sure if this is still a problem for you, you seem to have figured out that it has something to do with number of bg apps. FWIW I never experienced that problem with Rusty Lake games. But I do my device maintenance regularly, closing bg apps etc. Maybe you machine just isn't built for heavy duty games?
Well I also just clean out by closing down each app though, me either, I even tried my tablet it seems to auto goes to black screen, but when coming back to the program, it starts up again, I have played all of the games before they where updated too. So I wonder though what would of ate it up like that?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones