• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Went Back to HTC EVO 3D from Samsung Victory

joshm662

Dec 30, 2011
I've had enough of the Victory.. it's too small and, I don't know, I just loved my HTC EVO 3D phone so much more... my Samsung Galaxy Victory is only 1 month old, what should I do with it? I'm thinking of selling it on eBay or Craigslist.. it comes with a case for the phone that I bought separately as well as a 16GB (or if you prefer, two 8 GB SD cards) as well as the box and all the paperwork that came with the phone. It works perfectly for what it is, I just didn't like it... what should I start the selling price at?

.....or is it possible that because I have insurance/warranty's on both of these phones and the fact that VM is pretty much out of stock of the HTC EVO 3D phones that I may be able to send both phones back to VM and receive the Samsung S3?

let me know what is possible or what I should do... thanks a lot!

Even within the frame of Insurance/Warranty, I really doubt they will give you a credit per say for those 2 phones you want to turn in and apply that towards their flagship S3..Then again, I've heard of crazier things.

Only one that's going to be able to answer that question is Virgin Mobile themselves. Give em a call and report back.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones