• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what is error 901 mean?

A

Android Question

I purchased movies from Google play store on my nexus 7. My tablet quit working 2weeks after I purchased it. I sent it back and the repaired it but now I can't play my purchased movies. I get error 901 - can't fetch liscence??? What foes this mean and how can I fix this. Where are my movies stored and how do I retrieve them. Not sure I will purchase any more if this can't be fixed. Hope you can help.

Hello and welcome to AF.

This error is usually an error in the Play Store app, to fix it
ill suggest you to do the following.

Go to, settings > more > Application manager > all > Google Play Store, select force stop, clear Data and Cache. Then, Go to Google Services Framework > Click Clear Data > Click Force Stop > and Reboot your device and wait 5-10 minutes .

I hope this answer has assisted you with your issue! Please note that if you have any questions you can easily resubmit another question using the same

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones