• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is the blockbuster of Tower Defense in May? I must say Check this SUPER Masterpiece, Bro!

harry0310

Dec 25, 2010
Star Rebellion is a hard science fiction-style tower defense game. With high-quality graphics and striking sound effects.
All of this makes it a great audio and visual impact!

Lite Version contains 3 of the 24 maps, with 2 weapons lock.
If you want to enjoy this masterpiece, don't wait, purchase the full version!

features:
- 9 types of turret and one type brick to build, 10 levels of upgrade for each tower.
- Realistic sound effects.
- Very high-quality graphics.
- A lot of heavy weapons like Laser, Electric, Missile, E.M.F., plasma MAC, and ect.
- 22 Achievements and OpenFeint support.
- 24 maps with 5 difficulty levels with from 30 waves to an unlimited waves to defend.
- super big map!
- Open field Map and Random map Mode.
- App2sd support.
- If you feel lag, you can use 'Menu - Close Antialiased' to speed up.

check the link
https://market.android.com/details?id=softcat.starrebellionfree
https://market.android.com/details?id=softcat.starrebellion

or see the video
YouTube - Over all the Android tower defense games Star Rebellion is a blockbuster!

Attachments

• device.jpg
    device.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 65
  • device1.jpg
    device1.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 57
  • device2.jpg
    device2.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 43
  • device3.jpg
    device3.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 71
  • device5.jpg
    device5.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 48
  • qr.jpg
    qr.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: reeshi
Game needs a number of improvements but I do like the concept. UI needs to be better such as giving more detail weapon descriptions, what they are effective against cause ground and air isn't cutting it or the game is just really unbalanced, actual weapon ratings need to be shown not just two bars have no idea how powerful a weapon is with just that. Also the game seems to be unbalanced one minute my weapons are working great then the next wave comes and they.just ran over becoming very ineffective. Also sometimes shielded enemies go down quick and sometime my towers barely leave a mark in the same type of enemy. Changing enemy stats in the background just doesn't work they have to keep the same stats or be a completely new enemy so you have an idea how to face it.

Bottomline I'm lost and I've have over 500 games and can't figure exactly what's going wrong with this one. Good part is this would be very addictive if everything made sense.

Someone else mind trying and tell me if its just me.

Upvote 0
This games feels like Xeno Tactic 2.5. Now I really enjoyed Xeno Tactic 2, I even purchased it...but this feels more like an expansion pack. The weapons are the same, maps similar, graphics just revamped a little. Still a great game IMO, graphics and music are quite pleasing. Gameplay a little like shooting in the dark at first but very predictable later.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones