• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what is your favorite application so far and why???

lkosova

Oct 31, 2008
So far AnyCut is my favorite. I made short cuts to people I call frequently and can have one button press and the call is made.

I also just downloaded a GPS toggle that seems useful instead of going through the layers to turn that sucker on and off.

Larry

I have to take another look at Locale. I went through download ADD and think I forgot about it!!! I want to know if it will turn off the ringer when going to a movie????

Speaking of movies there is a new ,as of yesterday, application called Movies that works well so far and shows you all the movies, times, reviews from your GPS location. I am not sure but it would be very cool if they hooked up with Fandago or Movielink and you could just buy the tickets right there as you are in the Movie searcing mood.

Also there is a new toggle application that made it to my homescreen for about 5 toggles including GPS , wireless, muting phone etc. This has been used daily so far.

Larry

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones