• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root What is your special rom?

I just got my Gtab tonight, so I've only tried one, Android Illuminate. So far I haven't run into any problems. I really wanted Honeycomb, and this build seems very stable. I'm sure anything based on cm7 will be great too. I run a cm7 build on my phone and it's the best, hands down.

Upvote 0
The next rom I am using is GtabComb 3.2. I have had a few force closes and when I use Android market after each reboot it asks me to create a gmail account, which I already have, but generally it is running stable. There is no camera, is there a fix? i dont know what is next. In Froyo there is a live wallpaper with leaves falling in the water and the water ripples, anyone know the name? Thanks

Upvote 0
I am using Brilliant Corners (Froyo), and everything works great, especially video. Tried Flashback Honeycomb and video looked pixelated - same with VEGAN tab for 1.2, Gingerbread. I've read that all the Honeycomb builds don't have hardware acceleration. If there is a Honeycomb build where all video looks great, then I'd like to know.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones