• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What launcher/home are you currently using?

Go Launcher EX ROCKS! As many as 30 screens. Edit and add your own icons. Sense-like default. Super easy UI- pinch to edit home screens. Multi-dock, scrollable. Scrollable widgets. Customizable up to 5x5 icon screen settings. Organizable applications page with small task manager. Savable settings in case of hard reset. Tablet settings.

Addons for messaging that are killer, including social apps. And these have themes as well as also being customizable! You can create a completely color coordinated home UI including background, icons, applications page, messaging app, everything.

And its easy! I knew nothing about android and this was my first phone. I tried all the others. This one is the most stable, uses the least amount of battery, and is the most compatible with app widgets!

This helps you make your phone, YOUR PHONE! AND ITS FREE! All of it. All the apps start with "GO". GOLAUNCHER PRO EX, GO SMS PRO, and all the themes. You find your own free icons and stor them in yor gallery. Use with PRO version of FolderOrganizer with the blu-green folder w/ yellow bookmard icon and you can group your apps and give the group an icon to place on the dock. Then use your screens for widgets. Keep them spread out and you can showcase your beautiful wallpapers. IU has multiple custimizable settings!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones