• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what software is used to carrier unlock ineligible phones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm looking to start a smartphone resale business, and I was wondering if you could suggest Windows-based professional paid tools for carrier unlocking Samsung phones and also for reliable frp removals. I intend to sell Samsungs starting from the s8 up to 20 as well as the majority of the A series, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• sim-card-lock-on-samsung-phone.png
    sim-card-lock-on-samsung-phone.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 118
Out of curiosity, what checks do you plan to make to ensure that you don't end up fencing stolen phones? Because once you start talking about FRP removal there is a risk you could be used for that.

The obvious people to talk to about the tools to do this would be Samsung themselves, but I don't know whether they would help.

Upvote 0
Out of curiosity, what checks do you plan to make to ensure that you don't end up fencing stolen phones? Because once you start talking about FRP removal there is a risk you could be used for that.

The obvious people to talk to about the tools to do this would be Samsung themselves, but I don't know whether they would help.
I don't think anything more than this needs to be said. :)

*/closed

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones