• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
My local best buy is open at 10 am. I've got 2 on preorder and they say i'm gauranteed to get mine that day. They expect to get about 50 in stock and not sure how many preorders there are, but they aren't anticipating anything too big it seems. I wont be able to get there till around noon anyway so i hope the lines are gone by then.

Upvote 0
yea my best buy opens at 10 am, i called in on monday to ask how many preorders they had. after assuring me that i'm getting mine on release day, he told me they had 20 preorders in. it's pretty good since this place is out in the burbs and not really in the city. i wonder how the other locations are doin with preorders. exciting stuff.

Upvote 0
I stopped in at my corporate store last night, and of course they were tight lipped about quanity as well, but said he would be absolutely amazed if they sold out on Friday, by Monday maybe. He was going to get one for himself Friday morning. Said it is absolutely everything it is rumored to be, keyboard is not an issue. So I will probably roll in at opening. 8AM

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones