• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I need to make a decision and its has to be pretty fast. I can either wait till 12am make the order online and get the instant rebate and have the phone on friday.. Or I can go to a local store tomorrow morning hope there is not a line/hope they have not ran out by the time I am able to get there, pay the full amount and have to mail in a rebate. Please Please Please gimmie your oppinions. Thanks ahead of time.

I need to make a decision and its has to be pretty fast. I can either wait till 12am make the order online and get the instant rebate and have the phone on friday.. Or I can go to a local store tomorrow morning hope there is not a line/hope they have not ran out by the time I am able to get there, pay the full amount and have to mail in a rebate. Please Please Please gimmie your oppinions. Thanks ahead of time.

online cause you can use also 10% discount code : PRMCD10

Reactions: Ryan04
Upvote 0
The rebate money eventually becomes yours again...you just have to wait a little bit. The instant online rebate means you have to wait one more day....so the question for you to ask yourself is....do you want it tomorrow and pay a little more up front or can you wait a day to save a little bit of cash for now?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones