• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's out there?

N

Nick Ross

I was looking into the market for a new phone. I'm using a nexus 4 for a while now. I love stock android its probably the best in my opinion, I hated all other ROMs for a while now but recently I've been more open minded and I tried out my brothers note 3 which he returned. I honestly loved it, specially the amazing battery life and special features like the screen write and all. I was looking into the Xperia Z1S but I wanted to know if any other phone in the market has the screen write, scrapbooker and multiwindow options like the note 3 (I know the S4 doesn't). If not I think I already have my answer. I don't mind screen sizes as long as it's 5-6 inches but with similar features like that.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones