• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root what's the best i9003 firmware available?

saywhatt

Aug 16, 2011
Philippines
so i'm pretty much of an addict to this phone cause this is my first android phone and i've had it for almost a year now and i've done several tweaks to this phone, had "the black screen of death" or whatever, the crazy bootloops, the insane lags and other problems.. and it made me go to the customer service back and forth back and forth..but apparently i'm starting to get a hang of this and i'm now looking for THE best firmware available as of now.. :)

i'm on XXKPQ 2.3.6 GB at the moment and it's pretty stable, happy with the battery life and performance (although there are times that my RAM goes beyond 350 and it lags a bit; i use big launchers like GO Launcher Ex and Espier Launcher) and i'm pretty much afraid going for the custom ROM flash thing..so yeah..

1. what's the best firmware available now? does it have root? is it stable? great battery life?

2. any link on how to flash the firmware with an awesome custom ROM?it'd help me a lot if you guys'd answer.. :)) thanks :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones