1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What's the most stable, Lollipop based ROM for a Virgin Mobile LG Volt?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Silvis, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Silvis

Silvis Lurker

This phone has gotten way too slow, and I need a stopgap before I upgrade in April. Which Lollipop based ROM is the most stable for usage as a daily driver? I mostly need good performance+stability, I've read a lot of the ROMs make the camera buggy, but I don't take many pictures so I don't care if it breaks. What say you?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SykkNyzz

SykkNyzz Android Enthusiast

There's BlissPop, Candy5 and CM12... They are built by badmofo and so far IMO I like Bliss out of the 3... But its better to try them out and play around with them to make your choice. To make it easier, make backups with twrp for whichever you pick so you can keep your settings when you try them out.

Sands207 likes this.
  3. Silvis

Silvis Lurker

I ended up flashing Blisspop, so far it's working decently. Sometimes it slows down to slide show levels, but I'm assuming that's the phone's fault, especially with how smooth it's been in my limited testing so far otherwise. Thanks for the suggestion, at the end of the day it's far superior to stock

SykkNyzz likes this.
  4. SykkNyzz

SykkNyzz Android Enthusiast

There's an embedded kernel aduitor that can help make the phone work to your needs

LG Volt Forum

The LG Volt release date was May 2014. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

May 2014
Release Date
Reviews