• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Whats up everybody

Hey all my name is Tommy. I have a rooted Samsung Transform Ultra running android 2.3.4. I recently updated to 2.3.6 and lost my root. Using odin 4.43 I was able to get back down to 2.3.4 w/root. But now Im haunted by the update window constantly. I got some help yesterday. Someone said to just delete the update.rar and that should solve the problem til it downloads again. My question is there an easy way to update to 2.3.6 without losing root?. I read that voodoo root keeper will work with the tu. but im not sure if it will work with bads3ctors system .tar that I used to get back to 2.3.4. Can anyone shed a little light on this subject. Im no technical genius but I am very good at following directions and I learn very quickly. Thanks for accepting me in this forum everybody and have a great day!!!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones