• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Whats your average battery and cpu temps while actually doing stuff?

I'm using the ADCBeta0.3Dark rom, running at 1.2GHz (first time I've ever run that stably). My temp and battery have been great. W/ some moderate use yesterday, I never got above 35C and after 12 hours off the charger, I was only at 60%, which I haven't seen in months.

Really. 12 hours off the charger running BB 1.1 and I'm almost dead. Just when I was happy with my phone finally I read your post. What kernel are you running?

Edit - to add to this thread, I'm running BB 1.1 w/adamz 1.1 kernel - When using the phone I've gotten into the 40's - the phone picks up some pretty good heat. Not as hot as when I was running Sholes 0.2.5, but pretty warm.

Upvote 0
Mine are usually hovering around 30c. Haven't seen the CPU get higher than 32 and the battery is usually around 30-35.

and with those temps what are doing on the phone..what rom and kernel..what speed..and how are you monitor temps if with temp monitor what interval..cause that seems very slow for actually doing someething on the phone

Upvote 0
When I try Really Pushing the Taz 1.3GHZ or ChevyNo1 1.25GHZ kernels with benchmarks, etc. I can get my CPU temp to reach 135F... Hot... But not near limit for any normal package for the proc and the temp Never stays there for more than a cycle on OnDemand setting of SetCPU so I believe we are fine...

Upvote 0
I just got my CPU up to 114F, playing Tower Raiders of all things...running BB 1.1 @ 1GHz, DM 1.2 kernel. Because of that, I've dropped my max from 1GHz down to 800MHz. Given what I'm seeing in this thread, seriously considering switching over to ADC. Generally, it seems I run about 77F on the OMAP sensor (CPU?) and 86F on the AK sensor. Should I be concerned about these temps?

Upvote 0
I just got my CPU up to 114F, playing Tower Raiders of all things...running BB 1.1 @ 1GHz, DM 1.2 kernel. Because of that, I've dropped my max from 1GHz down to 800MHz. Given what I'm seeing in this thread, seriously considering switching over to ADC. Generally, it seems I run about 77F on the OMAP sensor (CPU?) and 86F on the AK sensor. Should I be concerned about these temps?

what is adc?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones